New Blood Duster album...

Suedehead

Governor McFuckya
Apr 11, 2007
www.transcendingmortality.com
I always had a soft spot for these guys and their stupid ass shennanigins, but now I've put them on my "Awesome Cobbers" list! Can't wait to hear this!

"The Son - The "doom/art" album:

We're always looking for ways to piss of more long term fans and create new armies of disinterested, so to that end our "doom-art" album was also recorded at this time, using the same method as well. Although with only one guitar going to tape this time.

This was a fucking long punishing thing to do. The longest thing I have ever played in fact. Actually, painful is a word that springs to mind…

This is a mess of noise and drone that only fans of Sunn o))) and fans of early Melvins will like. Not for rock and/or grind fans, there certainly isn't anything fun loving about this. You will know what I mean when you hear it, it's the sort of music I've wanted to make 3/5ths of our fan base utterly hate, with includes the members of the band. Beltsy wanted to kill himself after about the fourth minute and Adam pretty much wanted us out of the studio as soon as it was done... "

:kickass:

Thanks to PyroMusic.net and Goreripper for the interview that alerted me of this! Had no idea...

"RockNRollJihad" is the funniest fucking song they have ever done!

"It's a rock n roll jihad don't you know
Time to take out the trash
Crashing planes onto stages and into bands that suck ass
Taking out the lame ass rock n roll to help our God spread the news"

:lol: