New Brides guitarist?

I read that this morning, what the hell is Ginger thinking?!!! I hope the Wildhearts don't go into hiding again.

ginger had this to say on the wildhearts forum i think.

WILDHEART MEMBER COMMENTS ON HIS MARRIAGE WITH THE 'BRIDES'!
(1/27 12:02am PST)

(The following was posted to the WILDHEARTS email list by guitarist GINGER, who recently joined BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION, the band recently vacated by MOTLEY CRUE guitarist NIKKI SIXX)

I have been offered the job playing second guitar, as well as helping write the new album, for The Brides Of Destruction. This does not mean that The Wildhearts are over, it just means that I am going through a traumatic time of my life and need a break from being the frontman/chief in charge.

My spirits are low and my performance as a lead singer would not be worth the admission fee, believe me. I cannot stop playing music however, and the offer to join The Brides has come at a time where I desperately need to concentrate on something to help me cope, both mentally and emotionally. Tracii and the guys have been so kind to me, and I am more than grateful for their friendship and encouragement.

If everyone can kindly allow me the time to heal I would be grateful for the considerate approach to this most unfortunate of times for me. I trust I can count on the fans for support, as opposed to knee jerk opinions and malicious gossip.

Thank you, and never take advantage of the love that you have in your life.

Ginger