New Bullet For My Valentine Video

i like their music, but i dont like them, i cant respect them as a band because they are a commercial band, i cant respect someone who doesnt write their own music

Not all commercial bands write their own stuff. As for Bullet For My Valentine, I think they have potential...if they canned their whiny singer, and find one with some balls. Even then they'd simply be decent-but hey it would be an upgrade.

maybe they're commercial and maybe not all their music is hardcore ,but give this band an hour of listening (especially scream aim fire)and you will find quite a few badass songs and slick solos.Wasn't much of a metalcore fan b4 i heard these guys

I think their music writing sucks- the lyrics have improved but the songs aren't as unique as they used to be (think Tears don't fall's length and its twists and turns). I still listen to some of their new stuff, but their best songs have been unreleased or are b-sides. Namely: Ashes of the Innocent and Who Do you Think you Are. And their live show is epic!

Yes I'm new to the forums but my ears are golden and I can stake anything on that....

1. Love you guys, love this forum.
2. I have been a follower of Andy's work on most, if not all albums.
3. I think Andy has become very lazy in his work. I was extremely disappointed with Megadeth's last CD from Andy - the songs were great but he wanted to put his "balls to the wall" stamp on it and killed the CD. I even played it for a "non-engineer" and he said "the sound is loud, but flat, and my head hurts listening to it."
4. Andy's "sounds" are starting to sound alike,from band to band. It was cool in 1998 when he was doing good bands, but now it just sounds compression lazy to me. To me the last good recordings he did was Stuck Mojo and Pissing Razors, then he just got lazy.
5. If you dont' agree with me, you are: 1) tone deaf 2) an idiot 3) an idiot who is tone deaf

***I don't care how nice he is, business is business