New Cattle Decapitation!!!

Is indeed gonna be awsome! The chorus for living breathing peace of deficating meat...is a fucking earwig. Great stuff as usual Dave

This sounds great Dave!
If I'm honest I haven't liked either of the songs as much as the stuff from The Harvest Floor, but it's miles better production wise.

Would love to hear what you could do with a band like Disgorge or Wormed, irrelevant, but the point stands!

Thanks dudes! Lifestalker is one of my favorite songs but there are some other really awesome ones as well. The video song is epic as hell. I think that comes out next week.

Small world. One of my friends are working on the video.

And yeah i would love better production for alot of the "Brutal Bands" maybe Dave can help steer them away from that god awfull fucking snare sound they love so much :devil:

Small world. One of my friends are working on the video.

And yeah i would love better production for alot of the "Brutal Bands" maybe Dave can help steer them away from that god awfull fucking snare sound they love so much :devil:

I've seen a version of the video without the performance spots cut in and it's pretty awesome. Super dark with a killer vibe.

I agree the "brutal bands" tend to sounds pretty shitty. I've mixed albums for Incinerate and Diskreet which both sorta fit that bill. I thought they turned out well but I still don't see a lot of interest from those bands. Oh well.