New cd from progressive rock musician Randy George !

Paul Kilkenny1

New Metal Member
Mar 5, 2009
Official Press Release:

Action Reaction is the new solo album from bassist Randy George. The CD features 11 instrumental compositions written by Randy between 1989 and 2009. "Over the years, having worked on many different projects, there is always music that gets recorded but never released. I have compiled enough of these pieces to make a CD so that this music can finally be enjoyed." The styles range from light modern jazz to progressive rock and beyond. "This is music from my past and while I have re-recorded some bits here and there to bring it up to date… this is really a retrospective of the past 20 years of my music. The problem with releasing music crossing such a long span of time is that it doesn’t necessarily represent where I am as an artist today. Hopefully this will be enjoyed by fans just the same while I work on new music."

Randy is best known for his work with Neal Morse which includes six studio CDs and 2 live concert DVDs. he also has three CDs with his band Ajalon to name a few of his most notable projects. The CD will feature some guest performances by Neal Morse (Transatlantic, Spock’s Beard), David Ragsdale (Kansas), Phil Keaggy, and Michael Manring. Other guests are Dave Beegle (Fourth Estate), Gene Crout (America Gomorrah), David Wallimann (Glass Hammer), Taylor Mesple (Wind Machine), Paul Kilkenny (Mindwarp Chamber), and Dan Lile (Ajalon).

Randy George - Action Reaction will be available on January 10th, 2012! Pre-orders are now being taken at www.randygeorgemusic.net