-=][= New CD? =][=-

Freddy Krueger said:
You guys don't like Pain, that's great... Last time I checked this was a Hypocrisy message board.
I love both bands! :p I ca't stand numetal and wouldn't like it either if Pain would turn that style but I won't say anything till I hear the new stuff.

Considering that Pain is the brainchild of Peter Tagtgren, you know, the guy that started Hypocrisy, I think that it's fair game for discussion. Besides the fact that a new Pain release this year is probably one of the main reasons why we won't see a new Hypocrisy album until next year. Last I heard anyhow.

I heard somewhere that they are recording a new album right now. At least they must be doing something as there is no tour or something else.

NAD said:
Considering that Pain is the brainchild of Peter Tagtgren, you know, the guy that started Hypocrisy, I think that it's fair game for discussion. Besides the fact that a new Pain release this year is probably one of the main reasons why we won't see a new Hypocrisy album until next year. Last I heard anyhow.

I second that, besides there isn't a Pain forum. I heard he's putting off the covers album though so we'll see what happens.