New comer

Hi everybody,
I used to spend a lot of time reading you all on this forum, and today I decided to register.
As I'm polite and well educated, I had to present myself, just like every gentleman when he's introduced among unknown fellows.

My name is Arnaud, I'm from France, and I work as a part time job in my studio, poetically called "Hiroshima Studio", in which I recorded and mixed several projects, basically metal acts.

I also play in two metal bands, Alkemyst and Deathcode Society, in both cases as a guitar player.

All the tips I read there were very useful, and I may be interested in a more active participation within the small world of the tone maniacs.

cheers,

Arnaud.

www.reverbnation.com/hiroshimastudio
www.reverbnation/deathcodesociety
www.reverbnation/alkemystmusic

Thanx for all the welcome words, and also for the cool and enthusiastic comments upon DCS. To answer quickly, I'm still writing new stuff for the band, but as if it is very developped music, it takes a lot of time and energy.
Two new songs are already complete and I'm recording them these weeks. But, as I have to loose half of my life earning money with my regular job, it's kind of difficult to work as quickly as I would like, not forgetting the fact that I have a second band and a second job with my studio (also a family).
My doctor says it is not wise, but life would be so annoying without the threat of a burn-out syndrom, isn't it ? I know I talk to people knowing it here. We're here on the board of the anonymous workaholic.

Cheers, and have a nice sunday !

Arnaud

www.reverbnation.com/hiroshimastudio
www.reverbnation/deathcodesociety
www.reverbnation/alkemystmusic

Welcome to the board and hallo to a fellow gentleman ;)
Didn't have time to listen to your stuff but if Dandelium likes it and Guru and Jeff like you everything is fine :D
You will never have a problem here and if you post a few nice pics in the "tits and arse" thread everybody is
going to love you :D