New "Commercial" type mix. Please help in making it better.

This could just be my room, but I think the bass is a little too prominent at some points.
Also, the vocals are sometimes drowned out. Perhaps you could compress and automate a bit to fix that.

cut low frequencies on guitar and it's very wide, this is bad for me. volume -1.5 db
chorus vocal not in mix. need deeper.
re-eq toms. give snare more reverb.
add low punch on kick.

cut low frequencies on guitar and it's very wide, this is bad for me. volume -1.5 db
chorus vocal not in mix. need deeper.
re-eq toms. give snare more reverb.
add low punch on kick.

How should I eq the toms?
Did you mean I must make a "wide" low cut on the guitars?

This could just be my room, but I think the bass is a little too prominent at some points.
Also, the vocals are sometimes drowned out. Perhaps you could compress and automate a bit to fix that.

How should I go about controling the bass? automate the volumes or more compression?

Yeah I realised that the vocals gets drowned though.

Make a bus, with an eq and low cut it up to 5khz, boost the other end of the spectrum by 18db, make this bus mono and make your lead vocals go into it, adjust until you think it's harsh enough.

Less Reverb on the toms if you are going for a commercial sound.
Bring that snare up and give it a little more brightness, just a bit, the compression job is perfect for me.
Add just a bit of chorus to your vocals and low cut the vocals up to 130 hz, also some subtle delay to it.
You can bring up the lead guitar upfront, I shouldn't have to reach out with my ears to listen to the guitar notes. (1:53)
Low cut guitar also.

It's all I can think :)

How should I eq the toms?
Did you mean I must make a "wide" low cut on the guitars?
give toms more mid.
sorry, i'm not correctly configured. - cut low fq on guitars. in stereo guitars is very wide. do it L80, R80. i think it would be better