New Damnation Angels track

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Some of you may know this UK symphonic power metal band who has a great little ep a couple of years ago. That singer is gone now and replaced by Swedish boy Pellek. He has a good voice but needs to show control and he does that well in the new song from the new album from these youngsters. The song is epic beyond words and rather emotional actually. It's amazing that the song was composed by band leader Will Graney at such a young age. This album could be something special when it finally sees the light of day judging by this tune. The song is about the Samurai as you will hear and is a near 10 minute masterpiece if you ask me

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great. Kamelot fits parts of it, but there's a good amount of originality here, and has melodies with a fairly wide range of influences.

Sounds fantastic. Any legit ways to get the album (cd or mp3) without paying outrageous import prices? My Google-Fu is weak on this one.

WOW. My credit card is hurting....but no, there doesn't seem to be a way to get the new one....yet! The record label website (mostly in Japanese) is: http://www.radtone.jp/index.html They have a few samples there. The best English language site for the label is: http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/label-label-Radtone_Music-l-en.html but they are redirecting to Amazon, which only has the EP. The singer in the EP, to my ears, is FAR more like Kahn then PelleK. The EP seems very strong, and I'll have to get the mp3 for $4.45, hard to go wrong. But this new stuff is incredible, and I can't wait to get hold of it. I'll keep looking for sure!

How the fuck this didn't get a comment is beyond me. It's awesome Kamelot/Serenity style metal.

The disc is awesome.

Well I would have mentioned it kicked ass, and that I have spun tracks on my radio show but then I have to listen to some whiners complain I am talking about my show again. :lol: ;)

But yes I agree 100% Amazing album.

Oh hell yes, found this a few weeks ago on Youtube. Seriously impressive stuff, and yes, Pellek is a goddamn superstar. Check out his cover of "Center of the Universe" and tell me you can think of a single better person to be the new Kamelot singer.

Why did I not notice this thread earlier? Awesome stuff! Really hope this gets released US or Europe sooner rather than later. Impressive. I don't really see the Kahn comparisons though.

How in hell's name can this be a debut album?!?!? holy shit... that is an awesome track.

That track isn't event the best off the album. Killer album, worth what I had to spend to get the Japanese release.