New Dantesco clips

Stormwatch said:
I did. Overkill in Spanish. Nice screaming, but why not in English?

Everything in life , my young friend, comes at the right moment...

BTW: I FELT THE SAME WAY WHEN I TRIED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT DOES BRUCE DICKINGSON MEANT BY:"run to the hills". Now, (20+ years latter) I can get quite a few other languages besides english and spanish. Try it, seria interesante, te lo aseguro.

PDantesco said:
Everything in life , my young friend, comes at the right moment...

BTW: I FELT THE SAME WAY WHEN I TRIED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT DOES BRUCE DICKINGSON MEANT BY:"run to the hills". Now, (20+ years latter) I can get quite a few other languages besides english and spanish. Try it, seria interesante, te lo aseguro.

Don't get me wrong I've nothing against other languages. Apart from Muslim. :loco:

Seriously, I just don't think music sounds right if the vocals aren't in English. It's not about understanding the lyrics, it just sounds better in English IMO.

Stormwatch said:
Don't get me wrong I've nothing against other languages. Apart from Muslim. :loco:

Seriously, I just don't think music sounds right if the vocals aren't in English. It's not about understanding the lyrics, it just sounds better in English IMO.

I guess you don't listen to a lot of Scandinavian and/or Eastern European extreme metal?

Stormwatch said:

It is not that easy to write in spanish since most of our words have three or more sylabes, and the message can not be delivered coherently, and also, we are all used to hear rock only in english too and doing it in spanish requires more vocabulary and skills.