New Darkane CD - "Demonic Art"

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
So...has any one gotten the new Darkane album "Demonic Art"? It kicks all kinds of ass!! And for any of you Andreas era Darkane fans, Jens does an AMAZING job!! He fits in perfectly...to the point that you won't even know Andreas is gone...yeah, that good!! :kickass:

Also, something that the guys did that was incredibly cool is they include a Bonus DVD with the CD...which features clips from last year's Powerfest! Very cool!! There's even a clip of guitarist Klas signing an autograph backstage in his underwear. :lol: And while signing, the cameraman (which I'm asusming could only be Christofer..haha) pulls his underwear down & Klas is then standing there signing an autograph with his ass showing.

One can't but wonder...what is it about CRJ that makes people want to show there asses? :lol: :lol:

Actually, as John quickly pointed out...more so the C, than the RJ. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just ordered this from CD Universe. I had never heard them before last year's show and they really impressed me. I had planned on arriving just before Testament, but am glad that I caught them from the beginning of their set.

I bought all of the albums last year, and really want to see the clips from last year's show on the new cd.

Finally got around to picking up a proper copy today. Yay for having a $5 bonus reward coupon from Best Buy. I snagged the last one. I haven't gotten to the bonus DVD yet, but I think I need to mentally prepare before I view some ass. :lol:

Can't wait to see 'em again this Saturday! :kickass:

Showed up today, but the CD won't play in my computer at work. It just locks Windows Media player up. Suck!

At least I got the Hail of Bullets cd too, to tide me over until I can figure out why this cd won't play.

I've had some newer CDs that freeze up my computer when I try to play them also. It might be some kind of illegal downloading deterrent.

It eventually worked. I just left Windows Media Player in the "not-responding" mode and after a few minutes, it started working again.

I figured it was copy protection at first.