New DAYLIGHT DIES site online.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
I don't mean to spam, but at the same time I want to get the word out - so excuse me and pass on by if you could give a fuck less.. but..

The new official DAYLIGHT DIES site is now finally complete. You can view it @ www.daylight-dies.com. Here you can find samples from our new album NO REPLY out on Relapse Records. I'll get a full song up on our mp3.com page shortly, but you all know how that can take a few days.. enjoy.

I just download some sample...pretty impressive I must say!
Kinda linka novermore with death vocals...awesome shit!

Wow....the samples sound really good! You guys have progressed a lot since 'Idle'. You sound tighter, the music flows better, it's more emotional...overall, it seems like the band has matured and you've found your niche...
The website is also really nice...I liked the intro a lot! Is the piano part thats looping from the album?
I'll definitely be buying this (as soon as I get some money!)
p.s. I read that there is going to be an East Coast tour....any chance of you guys coming out west? (maybe support OPETH when they come?)

Originally posted by Triste
Wow....the samples sound really good! You guys have progressed a lot since 'Idle'. You sound tighter, the music flows better, it's more emotional...overall, it seems like the band has matured and you've found your niche...
The website is also really nice...I liked the intro a lot! Is the piano part thats looping from the album?
I'll definitely be buying this (as soon as I get some money!)
p.s. I read that there is going to be an East Coast tour....any chance of you guys coming out west? (maybe support OPETH when they come?)

Well yes, it's a huge improvement from Idle. Idle was recorded well over 2 years ago as a demo. Since then we've been working very hard on this new album. The piano loop on the web site is indeed from a song on the album, although obviously it's a loop so it is a small portion of the song..

I hope we can get on some serious fitting tour, and going out west would be great, but we have to wait and take things as they come. Doing things day by day at this point.

Thanks for the support everyone.