New Death Angel.......Track Listing......

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
DEATH ANGEL: New Album Details Revealed - Feb. 12, 2004

Reunited San Francisco Bay Area metallers DEATH ANGEL have set "The Art of Dying" as the title of their much-anticipated comeback album, due on April 27 through Nuclear Blast Records.

The group's first CD since 1990's "Act III" was recorded at SF Soundworks studios in San Francisco, California with producer Brian Joseph Dobbs (VOIVOD, MANMADEGOD) and features the following track listing:

01. Thrown to the Wolves
02. 5 Steps of Freedom
03. Thicker than Blood
04. The Devil Incarnate
05. Famine
06. Prophecy
07. No
08. Spirit
09. IV
10. Land of Blood
11. Never Me
12. Word to the Wise

Commented guitarist Rob Cavestany: "You have no idea how excited we are to get this music out into the world and play the songs live on tour this year!"

Upcoming DEATH ANGEL shows:

Jun. 24 – Balingen, GER @ WOM (pre-Bang Your Head)
Jun. 25 - Dessel, BEL @ Graspop Metal Meeting
Jun. 26 - Balingen, GER @ Bang Your Head
album_large.jpg

From BlabberMouth.Net

Pyrus said:
Prediction: DEATH ANGEL WILL OWN EVERYTHING. Even Exodus. Even Testament. Even Judas fucking Priest...they will all bow before The Art of Dying.

75 days - the countdown starts now.

wtf.jpg

Pyrus said:
Prediction: DEATH ANGEL WILL OWN EVERYTHING. Even Exodus. Even Testament. Even Judas fucking Priest...they will all bow before The Art of Dying.

75 days - the countdown starts now.
Well Pyrus I have seen DA play their new shit twice now & have heard 4 new songs..........So I say this.........The new Exodus is totally way better.......and from the new Testament that I have heard.......The new Testament will be way better.......
But I have heard some new Death Angel...........and you have not........as well as some unworked Testament..........Ah the young......so quick to make bad guesses.........I talk truth with facts taken into account.....you just guessed ...........:ill: & are wrong!.........It's gonna be a good album......but not above Exo or Test!

PS Unless you MindInsane.....then she'll like the DA.....Over EXO.....but thats because of a Metal learning disability.......:loco: :ill: :loco:

Owned what? I make a prediction based on what I've heard from the bands in question, and the COMPLETE RAVE REVIEWS I've heard about the new songs Death Angel has played live. And I'm sure DE's going to have some opposition on the quality of the new Exodus.

Deadly Embrace said:
I talk truth with facts taken into account.....you just guessed

Because, you know, your opinion of an album is totally a "fact" and the "truth." Ego much? ;)

Pyrus said:
Owned what? I make a prediction based on what I've heard from the bands in question, and the COMPLETE RAVE REVIEWS I've heard about the new songs Death Angel has played live. And I'm sure DE's going to have some opposition on the quality of the new Exodus.

Because, you know, your opinion of an album is totally a "fact" and the "truth." Ego much? ;)
Fact is I have seen & heard 4 new songs......heard them play the new shit live(and have my video that has the new songs, that I have studied)......you have heard from the bands in question......Well let me tell you this if you listen to the bands take on their own music.....its always gonna be great.....I stopped listening to what bands say....after Ozzy said that Bark At The Moon was going to better than Diary Of A Madman & Blizzard Of Ozz.....But thats when I was young & foolish!.......And who are the complete rave reviews from?.....that might help your cause?...but you don't back up your guess.....And the new Exodus is a bonafied hit release, by not just me, but by the Music critics, and Old schoolers alike!....So thats factual........yours is hypothetical opinion!:OMG:

Rave reviews: Chromatose and CT_Thrash from the Nevermore board, whose opinions I trust well, as well as a number of posters on Encylopedia Metallum and Ultimate Metal Reviews.

But for the record, a "prediction" implies that I HAVEN'T heard the material. I'm going strictly on gut feeling and faith in Death Angel here. If I'm wrong, than so be it.

Pyrus said:
Rave reviews: Chromatose and CT_Thrash from the Nevermore board, whose opinions I trust well, as well as a number of posters on Encylopedia Metallum and Ultimate Metal Reviews.

But for the record, a "prediction" implies that I HAVEN'T heard the material. I'm going strictly on gut feeling and faith in Death Angel here. If I'm wrong, than so be it.
Considering the album is not 100% finished, & I doubt that DA are letting unfinfished advances out......then they are reviewing live material.......But I don't trust anyone from the Nevermore board(except Dead_Lioness)......But OK....yours is a "prediction"......while mine is a "factual based Prediction"......
If anyone is a gambler then I'd bet on me!