New Death Angel.......Track Listing......

I think it's obvious why Pyrus is saying this... I was always under the impression that he preferred Death Angel over Exodus and Testament.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Pyrus.

And... Smyth met some of the kids who post on the Nevermore site. Some of them are *very cool*.

Testament's my favorite of the three, but I personally think that if Death Angel had stayed together, they might have gotten into the Testament/Overkill league of excellence. And their performance at the Bay Area Thrash Festival is probably the best single live show I've ever seen. So I'm just going on faith that they're revitalized as songwriters as well as performers.

TL said:
And... Smyth met some of the kids who post on the Nevermore site. Some of them are *very cool*.

Ya don't say. :smug:

Pyrus said:
I bow to the voice of experience, but I still think it's gonna kick some major ass...if it's anywhere NEAR the glory of The Ultra-Violence.
But it's not near the glory of the UV........thats my whole point!

PS.....Maharet is also to be trusted!.....but those are my only 2 exceptions.......Oh Ya MindIsane:ill: posts over their also, well shes not to be trusted!:loco:

Deadly Embrace said:
So I say this.........The new Exodus is totally way better.......and from the new Testament that I have heard.......The new Testament will be way better.......

And fucking great news ! I like DA, don`t get me wrong but Testa and Exo are those bands that makes from me a totally insane freak :hotjump:

Sa if DE have heard 4 songs from DA and 4 from Testa and said that Testa is way better I`m totally trust him and follow his opinion.

Follow the white rabbit :D

JimmyPL said:
.....Sa if DE have heard 4 songs from DA and 4 from Testa and said that Testa is way better I`m totally trust him and follow his opinion.

Follow the white rabbit :D
Wow somebody is listening........thank you......I beleive in what I post.......I don't guess..........just have factual based opinions!