New Decapitated album

The band that did Winds of Creation and Nihility is dead, this is now just another boring deathcore band :puke:

"Deathcore"

How can you even post on this forum and think that is Deathcore? Veins sounds pretty cool from that teaser in a Slipknot kinda way though. It has actual groove, not much gets my hate on right now more than metal bands that just ride blast beats and trem picking all day, the tracks here that aren't like that are actually alright.

Those lyrics are hilarious :lol: The song isn't as good as the first one imo, what's up with the major chords? This is the one which I didn't really like in the teaser though so I'm not that stressed out about it, looking forward to hearing more.

*listens to songs without watching the videos crew*

Not this time though. Lyrics are cringey and whoever did this was lazy to check for typos or doesn't know english.

bfa34b62e3c7f60032b0365fc0526edcdb3ec55ed9c29e1077f24210c9a0aa31.jpg

i dont think the lyrics are that bad *in theory* but there are way too many grammatically weird and/or shoehorned lines. basically, poor choice of words (like when would the line "non dirty hands" ever fit in a song??!!). it makes me wonder if the rest of the songs are like this lol

I think the grammatical errors are most likely a result of not being a native English speaker.

The Blood Mantra song doesn't do much for me. It's really lacking any kind of hook, imo.