new demo song finally done!

Like the song a lot, hope to have more stuff coming soon.

Sounds very promising Greg! The songwriting and musicianship is there. The vocals are good, but not great, and the production seems a bit muddy for a prog metal band. Of course, that could just be the compression from uploading to myspace. For as young as you guys are as a band, I am very impressed. KUDOS dude!

Sounds very promising Greg! The songwriting and musicianship is there. The vocals are good, but not great, and the production seems a bit muddy for a prog metal band. Of course, that could just be the compression from uploading to myspace. For as young as you guys are as a band, I am very impressed. KUDOS dude!
thats awesome, good to hear. the production is alot better than the first 2 songs at least, but yea it does muddy up a bit when we upload it.

the vocals arent quite my style but the guitars and drumming are quite kick ass...keep up the good work
well im the drummer...so that sounds good! ahha, nah but yea...vocals are always hardest to please people with, glad ya like the music though

Nice! I like the "arrangements" in the background. Adds to that epic sound I like in my metal. :kickass:
lol well thats good. just gotta find someone to actually play them...right now our guitarist does it

Greg my boy it sounds great! I like this new direction!! cant wait to see what you guys do next!
niiiiice! glad to hear it

Like the song a lot, hope to have more stuff coming soon.
me too, thanks man

That sounds really good Greg. I like it better than the first song I heard with the new singer. I would love to hear this done in a good studio. You guys have some real promise. Your drumming is amazing as usual.

Bryant