New Dew Scented Update and MP3

hiddenlegions

DISCIPLE
Sep 21, 2002
So Cal
Visit site
DEW-SCENTED: New Song Available For Download - Aug. 12, 2003
A brand new DEW-SCENTED track, titled "Acts Of Rage", has been posted online in MP3 format at this location. "Acts Of Rage" comes off the German thrash metal group's forthcoming album, "Impact", due on August 25 in the G.A.S. countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and on September 1 in the rest of Europe through Nuclear Blast Records. A North American release will follow on October 7.

The complete track listing for "Impact" (view cover here) is as follows:

01. Acts Of Rage (4:03)
02. New Found Pain (3:05)
03. Destination Hell (2:55)
04. Soul Poison (4:02)
05. Cities Of The Dead (4:48)
06. Down My Neck (5:50)
07. One By One (3:36)
08. Agony Designed (3:49)
09. Slaughtervain (4:27)
10. Flesh Reborn (4:06)
11. 18 Hours (3:25)

A strictly limited digipak release of the album will feature as bonus tracks the brand new cut "Force-Fed [The Bleeding Scheme]" and a cover version of the TURBONEGRO song "Hobbit Motherfuckers". Additionally, the group have recorded a cover version of METALLICA's "Metal Militia" and have re-recorded their own song "Skybound", which originally appeared on the 1999 album "Ill-Natured". Both of these songs will be used as bonus tracks at a later point.

http://www.shotte.de/dew-scented/sound/dew-scented--impact--acts-of-rage.mp3

i saw DS live at the With Full Force fest 2002! i mean i had drunk quite a lot but they kicked ass. then i checked their cds in the store but i wasnt really too amazed, especially with the vocals.
he vocals on the mp3 seem to be a bit different...sounds cooler...kind of a 'may be' purchase..