New Diablo Swing Orchestra and Whyzdom tracks

Thanks for the post. Limited edition of the DSO album preordered. :hotjump: Liking the new song.

Edit: FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Important: Due to license restrictions we are unfortunately unable to accept any orders from Canada and the USA. We will let you know soon where you will be able to order from if that’s where you live.

Man, DSO would probably be one of my favorite bands if they had a more conventional singer. I can't get behind them with their vocals right now, music is AWESOME though.

Thanks for the post. Limited edition of the DSO album preordered. :hotjump: Liking the new song.

Edit: FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Important: Due to license restrictions we are unfortunately unable to accept any orders from Canada and the USA. We will let you know soon where you will be able to order from if that’s where you live.

Yeah, there's a license in place for a domestic North American release that will be announced soon. Sorry about that, but I don't want to piss on anyone's chips at the other label.

Yeah, there's a license in place for a domestic North American release that will be announced soon. Sorry about that, but I don't want to piss on anyone's chips at the other label.

This really, truly, completely sucks. That "other label" better get it's poop in a group pronto or DSO will lose a lot of money in what would have been sales to the U.S. and Canada.

I couldn't believe it when I read that line on DSO's label's web site. I was all set to whip out my VISA and order the super-deluxe edition. Major disappointment. Major.