New doom/death song

Yea that site sucks for me that your hosting on. Try and use soundclick its pretty simple and works for everyone.....

I defiantly want to hear this though. :headbang:

fucking bad ass. Sounds great to me :)

cheers dude!

Yea that site sucks for me that your hosting on. Try and use soundclick its pretty simple and works for everyone.....

I defiantly want to hear this though. :headbang:

aww man sorry i didnt think it'd be a problem :Smug:

I used to use soundlclick but it kept cuting my songs off at the end so i got tired of it...not to worry though, my bad i shall upload it on soundclick :kickass:

*If you wana check it out on soundclick go here... www.soundclick.com/threemortalhours theres a new vocal clip also :p*

Sounds really good. Love the drums. Is it programmed or real drums (if real... sample replaced or not ?) ?

Cheers dude , Yeh the drums are Ezdrummer with sneap snare and kick everything else is stock with tons of waves plugins.

Im totaly surprised you like the drum sound people usualy bitch about that first when i show them stuff...Thanks alot dude nothing like positive re-enforcement! :headbang:

-Wyllie

I really like the new song man. The tapping melody really strikes me for some reason. Can't wait to hear what vocals will sound like on this one!

Nice, what are you using for the guitars?
Im using a 6 string with a purple pick.

haha holy crap im hung over! just kidding anyhow :) Im using a schecter hellraiser with emgs into a LINE 6 (yes thats right shock horror :p) spider valve , the amp is hooked up to the comp thru the pre-amp out into a firebox and then i just experiment with impulses...Im not sure if i've got Guitarhacks tho...its called NewIR_1 and it slays! If you want to try it out i dont mind uploading it like :headbang:

I really like the new song man. The tapping melody really strikes me for some reason. Can't wait to hear what vocals will sound like on this one!
Yeah i cant wait to see what its like with vox Trev :p
-Wyllie