scotland
DARK TRANQUILLITY (SWE) - Rohre, Stuttgart, GER 5/8/96
DARK TRANQUILLITY (SWE) - Rios, Bradford, UK 12/3/97
DARK TRANQUILLITY (SWE) - Baroeg, Rotterdam, HOL 12/5/97
DARK TRANQUILLITY (SWE) - Trash, Berlin, GER 12/11/97
DARK TRANQUILLITY (SWE) - Hafenbahn, Offenbach, GER 12/14/97
DARK TRANQUILLITY (SWE) - Tagrijn, Hilversum, HOL 12/21/97

False advertisement, man! :)

let's see... '96 and '97... well, either we're a little late to see the shows or this is - *quickly joins hands in hope to find mercy* - spam and self-promotion about some video bootlegs hosted somewhere.
but this is not the self-promotion or the trade forum, unless i inadvertently clicked the wrong button for the past 13 months. ;)

however, since it seems this is dark tranquillity ("swe", as in "i swear i'm innocent") related you'll be granted the luxury of keeping a redirect on the dt board pointing to the place i'm moving this.

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
let's see... '96 and '97... well, either we're a little late to see the shows or this is - *quickly joins hands in hope to find mercy* - spam and self-promotion about some video bootlegs hosted somewhere.
but this is not the self-promotion or the trade forum, unless i inadvertently clicked the wrong button for the past 13 months. ;)

however, since it seems this is dark tranquillity ("swe", as in "i swear i'm innocent") related you'll be granted the luxury of keeping a redirect on the dt board pointing to the place i'm moving this.

rahvin.

actually smart ass ur wrong its cdrs,u have a big problem with me,well frankly i couldnt give a toss,i dont really care if u redircet it or bin it? i thought i would offer real fans,not losers like u,the chance to have these shows,i have enough trades without coming here,and being confronted with fuckheads that think there smart like u

I'm interested in having some of these shows. Who can I have them? I'm gonna have a DT bootleg from a concert that they gave in Athens at 20/10/2002 if you are interested for a trade.