New Dual Gemini Disc?

Any ideas when the new 2-disc Gemini CDs will see the light of day? It's been a couple of years since it was originally announced on the Nightmare site. :rolleyes:

Yes, for those of you that don't know about this band GEMINI was the first band that I released any material with, not the first band that I recorded with...that would have been FREELANCE.
GEMINI released a self titled CD in 1990 and a second entitled "OUT FOR BLOOD" in 1992.

These have become serious collectors items since the original pressings have been out of print for about 10 years, I've seen these go as high as $175 each on ebay. Which is sort of cool.

I have been dragging my feet on reissuing this, because simply put, I've been busy with new projects, however...there has been quite a bit of interest on these early recordings and I PROMISE to make it happen this year.

I'm planning on having them available by JULY sometime. It will be a very limited reissue, numbered and signed, of 1000 copies, no repressings will be done on this reissue. There will be some interesting bonus material, if I can get the old live video footage digitized for easy addition, I'll do that, there is also a song or two we recorded that never saw the light of day, we may include on there as a bonus.

Anyone interested in helping develope new artwork or help to digitize VHS
video footage, please let me know.

Rage on metal fan-addicts!:headbang:

Yes, for those of you that don't know about this band GEMINI was the first band that I released any material with, not the first band that I recorded with...that would have been FREELANCE.
GEMINI released a self titled CD in 1990 and a second entitled "OUT FOR BLOOD" in 1992.

These have become serious collectors items since the original pressings have been out of print for about 10 years, I've seen these go as high as $175 each on ebay. Which is sort of cool.

I have been dragging my feet on reissuing this, because simply put, I've been busy with new projects, however...there has been quite a bit of interest on these early recordings and I PROMISE to make it happen this year.

I'm planning on having them available by JULY sometime. It will be a very limited reissue, numbered and signed, of 1000 copies, no repressings will be done on this reissue. There will be some interesting bonus material, if I can get the old live video footage digitized for easy addition, I'll do that, there is also a song or two we recorded that never saw the light of day, we may include on there as a bonus.

Put me down for a copy! The $175 thing is why I've never owned a copy of either disc, I've always had to listen to crummy Mp3 versions, which restrict a lot of the great drum sound and overall production that both records had.

If you need help with digitizing I've be glad to help. I've digitzed quite a bit of my old VHS collection with pretty good results.

The artist who has done my latest THE METAL MADMAN™ drawings is jonesing to do a CD cover for a band.

If interested in his contact info let me know. Heres a sample of his work....

Oh, and and not only do I own both Gemini discs but I also have them on cassette!

MADMANKINGJCEDITsmallest.jpg

center1.jpg

Those are awesome!

There's so much cool artwork out there... wish I knew how!! Maybe in a year or two I'll check into it more!!

Wish I could get some of my old video's digitized, I get an error... first I need to figure out the USB port highspeed message I get...(prolly just need a new puter) then I can figure out the rest of it.

Can't wait for the Gemini CD's!!! Will be cool to see what you put together for it!!! A while back I looked at some of the old pics that was on the website... lmao at the stuff we used to wear!!
I never was able to get the cassettes of Gemini music back then. The only cassette of any bands back then that I still have is Slave Raider, Take The World By Storm. lol