New Dublin Death Patrol album in August 2012

May 28, 2004
Tokyo
DUBLIN DEATH PATROL (DDP) — the band featuring TESTAMENT singer Chuck Billy and former EXODUS and LEGACY (pre-TESTAMENT) vocalist Steve "Zetro" Souza — will release two albums on the Mascot Records label, 2005's "DDP 4 Life" and 2011's follow-up effort, "Death Sentence", on August 14.

After six months of writing, arranging and restructuring songs new and old. the guys went in to record the first DDP album through strains and pains with Vinnie Wojno. Souza boldly claimed, "This is what we have to give to the metal world, a kick-ass, straight-up aggressive and in-your-fucking-face album of music by guys just from Dublin, California. Represented by members of TESTAMENT, LEGACY, EXODUS, VIO-LENCE, LAAZ ROCKIT, TESLA, HEIST and a group of headbanging Dubliners that deserved status. For fans of the Bay Area thrash whom I love and will always, I hope they dig what Chuck and I have done vocally on the DDP project."

In 2011, DUBLIN DEATH PATROL went back into the studio with the same team to record their crushing second album, "Death Sentence". That same year, DDP played the famous Belgian metal festival Graspop Metal Meeting. Needless to say, the crowd went completely nuts.

DUBLIN DEATH PATROL is:

Chuck Billy - Lead Vocals
Steve Souza - Lead Vocals
Willy Lange - Bass
Andy Billy - Rhythm/lead guitar
Steve Robello - Lead/ Rhythm Guitar
Greg Bustamante - Rhythm Guitar
Danny Cunningham -Drums
Troy Luccketta - Drums
John Hartsinck - Lead Guitar
John Souza - Bass
Eddie Billy – Bass
:hotjump:

Artwork for the new DDP album "Death Sentence".

DDPDeathSentence.jpg

Looks cool to me :D