New DVD

Yeah, I'm also surprised it wasn't packed. Too bad, but the footage probably won't show the empty spots anyway. Worse thing is the crowd's behaviour. The crowd on the Live in London DVD sucked - no mosh pits, no singing, and from NYDoug's saying this time it may be even worse. I'm not used to such crowds at Testament concerts. Perhaps it would have been smarter to shoot it elsewhere - be it West Coast, Europe or South America - wherever the crowd's more into the show.

Still pissed at the setlist and no surprises too. Half of the songs from the Live in London DVD (seven) will be on this one as well, which seems a little pointless. That being said, I'm sure the quality of the performance and recording will be top notch and it will be great to watch the show at home.

Oh, and thanks for the information, NYDoug.

Yeah,it should have been an SF show.Stupid crowd.I could have predicted that as well.And I also think they could have had a more varying set list.Especially for their first bluray.

Half of the same songs isn't bad. A lot of bands do worse. Plus it's a slightly different line-up playing with Gene. I'm not gonna complain.

Yeah,it should have been an SF show.Stupid crowd.I could have predicted that as well.And I also think they could have had a more varying set list.Especially for their first bluray.

Are you sure it's gonna be on blu-ray? I've only heard dvd so far. As long as the picture quality is good, not a lot of fast cutting, and the sound is good, I'll be happy. Like I've said before the sound quality on Live in London is amazing. You can feel the energy of the band, that's hard to capture. The video editing left something to be desired, but I've seen a lot worse.

I really dig these live DVD shows. The only thing that sounds strange about this one is that it was announced just a few days before the gig. They should have mentioned it when the tour was announced or at least 2 months prior so that people know about it and have a chance to pack in the club. Had I known they were filming in Huntington, New York I would have decided to attend that show instead of the show in Worcester, MA but I have no regrets. The show in Worcester was crazy. Real kick ass mosh pit old school style and thanks to Chuck Billy for not cancelling. He was on the verge of losing his voice and he still pulled off a 15 song set! Chuck's a class act. I'm hoping for a 2nd leg of this tour!