New Eden's Curse Video

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
I was quite a big fan of madman Michael Eden's voice although some felt he was weak as piss but anyway it all went tits up and they had to get a new singer. I wasn't sure about the new guy's capability but his performance makes me eat my words on the new single. The guitars are as tasty as hell with some sweet pinches and a brilliant solo. The chorus is super catchy too. This album will be burning up my death deck!

Last edited by a moderator:
EDEN'S CURSE Release "Break The Silence" Promo Video

Multinational melodic metal band, Eden's Curse, have released a promo video for the track "Break The Silence" from their latest release, Symphony Of Sin (AFM Records).

Filmed throughout the groups recent debut UK headline tour, this is the second promo video to be released from Symphony Of Sin, and the first to feature new drummer John Clelland (Code Of Silence).

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the latest album as a promo and after a few spins, realized I really like it. It's got an 80's melodic rock feel to it and I like the vocal style. Thanks for sharing the video, I didn't know one came out. Good stuff!