[NEW] EMG 57 & 66

Sloan

Sounds like shit!
Oct 22, 2006
Atlanta, GA
www.sloanstewart.com
I think these are new...

A true original, the 57 is a bridge pickup designed for today’s player regardless of style or genre. The unique combination of Alnico V magnets and steel pole pieces evoke an unmistakably PAF-like quality in its tone. The active attributes provide the headroom and punch necessary to deliver unparalleled definition and presence. Designed and voiced specifically for the bridge position, the 57 comes in EMG’s exclusive brushed steel cap giving it a sleek modern look that compliments any instrument.

http://www.emgpickups.com/products/category/1/1

Last edited by a moderator:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! his solo tone is quite good. But damn his phrasing its outstanding. Awesome sense of melody. One of the best videos I saw on youtube.

Yeah but the demo is just a giant box of fap. I would have preferred to hear a range of different stuff done with it

I'm so looking forward to trying these....I think they might be the perfect pickups for my eclipse.
sucks that they're chrome though...that'll look really shit, the black hardware on the Ecplipse with the chrome pickups.

They'd actually look perfect in my PRS, but I'm quite happy with the pickups in there, and don't wanna lose the coil split function.....
problems

Is it a true original or based on the Gibson 57 pickups? Kind of a misleading name though if they are originals. :)