New Ephel Duath Album = Drool...

What album are you talking about?:)) The Painter Palette?

Yeah!! Really interesting stuff:)) I am not a big fan of jazz but this music is great!:)

Great! I'm glad you like it. I have a very strong feeling about this album. Even if it dies on it's arse sales-wise (which I doubt, but stranger things have happened..), I think it's going to be destined as a genuine cult classic.

Are you going to try and get the first review posted? The official promos won't even be ready for another couple of weeks :)

thank you for the flattering words
blush.gif

I've started to send out some promo cd-r of the album to the most important music Journalists here in Italy, and the first reactions are incredibly good!:cool: we'll surely get Many "Album Of the Months" in most part of the Metal Mags here, and we are getting a positive feedback even from the widespread Newspapers or Top Selling Music Magazines which usually don't even consider Metal music:D. as soon as I'll have any reviews or "official feedback", I'll let you know and I'll post it here.
BTW: the release date of the album is confirmed?
PS: Lee, I bet we'll sell more than "Rephormula"
wink.gif

Hmm. I'm rather pissed, this is just the kinda music I'd make if I was talented enought!
supergrin.gif

The album seems to be an actual milestone. All the bands labeled jazzmetal have by far been metal with jazz influences or jazz parts (Atheist, Cynic, DillingerEP) , Painter's Palette seems the be the first album ever that actually is real jazzmetal every single moment.
Hehe, shiver Tzadik, here comes Elitist :headbang:

Damn this really sounds very interesting... I have heard The Passage, and what I got out of that song... I really want this CD :headbang:

/DotNoir (who doesn't have any contacts to get a promo :()

DotNoir, maybe Lee will set up an "Ephel Duath give away" like he did before for some Elitist records, so there's still hope ;)

and ... ehm... of course you have also another option (my fav actually): to buy our record when out...:saint: