New equipment advice number 1230841

JJO

Dutch Metalist
Jun 20, 2008
Holland
So i got to work a little and have managed to get around 1000 euro's to spend on new equipment. In what order would you guys say i should buy this stuff or maybe even give better alternatives to get my recordings a bit better :)

Here we go:

V60 change to V30 in an engl standard slanted cab: 240,-

Monitors(msp5's or BX8a's, not sure yet) respectively 480,- and 300,-

Reamp box(not enough experience with placing the mic's, so i could play with my tone, cuz i like to record every new song from my band now) around 150,-

Di-box Probably the Countryman Type 85 link since we are going all passive these days. around 150,-

Guitar change, LTD changed for another Bo-el 6string. Check www.huubboel.nl. Dutch brand, play like haven, and have beautifull sustain. Gonna cost me around 400,-

Tubescreamer: TS7 probably, around 40,-

Totalling to something like 1400 euro's. To bad i can't have it all ;)

The guitar is a deal anyway btw.. leaving me 600 euro's to spend actually :rolleyes:

Thnx a bunch for the answers already :headbang:

Totally overlooked that one on the price tags :p Got this weird room without straight walls n stuff :p So i'll be meassuring that stuff quickly to get some info on it.
But yeah you're also saying i should go with the monitors then ;)(the ones in my signature aren't really mine so). Anyway that would mean i don't have any money left. But hell maybe it's the right choice anyway. I'll get some photo's up l8r to get some advice on this matter.