New Exodus

jrw01-half

joethrax
Sep 28, 2003
OK
www.swordsandtequila.com
since Anthrax isn't doing much these days, thought I'd throw out that new Exodus comes out this week. The whole album is playing on their myspace page, so you can preview it for free.
I'm pretty impressed with it. Kind of builds from Shovel-Headed Kill Machine; some of that same intensity but I think the songs on this one are more distinguishable. Some cool intros, changes, etc. I've listened to it twice and I'm impressed so far. Definitely picking it up this week.

i find it hard to get into any thrash metal these days but this record is damn refreshing,reminds me of fabulous disater days,well done exodus:kickass:

I'm gonna have to check it out. It's gotten some bad reviews already, so I'm a little apprehensive, but I'll definitely give it a spin.

yeah, Dukes is more of a hardcore style vocalist. It's not my favorite, but it doesn't really bother me much either. I'm loving this album. Great stuff, especially the 'hidden track'. Fantastic guitar work and solos on here.
Bad reviews? It's a pretty natural progression from their last two albums. If you enjoyed either of those, you will likely enjoy this one as well. It's probably my fave of their past three.