New Exodus

I'd go as far to say he's the ultimate thrash metal vocalist of all time,I'm not a big fan of exodus but just like belladonna his vocals fit like a glove

95c2dc9bedb39ac628c4ab9e01b222b9eca682f41f3e30e3cc68d6ed5702b6fc.jpg

Listening to the record now. Wow. Fucking killer. Feels like it's 1989 all over again!!!!

it's going to be great, like all of the recent exodus stuff.

i'm gonna miss dukes though. i think he gave them an edge that they didn't have with baloff or zetro.

Agree. Rob brought all the aggression in the past couple albums that i always thought they were lacking.

I love Zetro but after all the shit talking on both sides i still dont get how they got back together....other than money. But shit, its not as if they are raking in the bucks.

Lets be honest though, no matter what singer they have any new Exodus is going to be pretty good. Its a shame that K.K wont let Gary have any input on the new Slayer. I get that he is too worried that Holt would end up making it worth something compared to the recycled King riffs we should all be expecting.

I love Zetro but after all the shit talking on both sides i still dont get how they got back together....

Exodus signed on with Chuck Billy's management company. Zetro still gets along with the guys from Testament. I'm sure Chuck convinced them, if not flat out told them that in order for the deal to go through, they needed Souza. Of course, I have no inside knowledge of this, just a guess.

Either way, Rob was a good guy and didn't deserve to be let go the way he was. That being said, I look forward to finally seeing Exodus with Souza for the first time in December.

Exodus signed on with Chuck Billy's management company. Zetro still gets along with the guys from Testament. I'm sure Chuck convinced them, if not flat out told them that in order for the deal to go through, they needed Souza. Of course, I have no inside knowledge of this, just a guess.

Holt denied Chuck had anything to do with it. That said, there's no way Chuck wasn't involved. Chuck & Zetro are bffs.

To me it sounds like the same stuff they were doing with Rob Dukes, just with Steve Souza singing. Didn't do anything for me. Didn't like the new Overkill either (their last few albums haven't been anything special at all).