New Fan

Shadowsaint

Apr 11, 2007
Within the last month or so, I've been increasingly interested in Saxon's music. The first song I heard was "Searching For Atlantis" off of the Wacken website. Does anyone have any suggestions for songs as starters? I don't know where the hell to begin, lol.

The "classic" Saxon albums are usually considered to be Wheels of Steel, Strong Arm of the Law, and Denim and Leather. You can't go wrong with any of those three.:worship:

The "classic" Saxon albums are usually considered to be Wheels of Steel, Strong Arm of the Law, and Denim and Leather. You can't go wrong with any of those three.:worship:

Also Saxon (1979), Power and the Glory (1983) and Crusader (1984) are must-haves. Any of those six will make you love this band.

Heavy Metal Thunder ...All the classic songs rerecorded with the current line up. The songs are heavier with better production. Gives a great taste of the true classic era songs.

Heavy Metal Thunder ...All the classic songs rerecorded with the current line up. The songs are heavier with better production. Gives a great taste of the true classic era songs.

aye makes for good introductory material for the newcomers!