new firestudio project - please help!!!

dankarghh

Nov 26, 2009
Australia
hey guys,

i got a firestudio project today and was super excited.
my problem is that i cannot open the universal control in order to upgrade the firmware, it simply wont open. if i turn off the device it opens for a second before closing again.

my firewire card is a texas instruments OHCI compliant IEEE 1394. Im depserate dudes, i'll continue googeling, but please if anyone has any clues help me out!

Call Presonus tech support. Key word there is 'call'. I'm 100% sure they will do everything in their power to get you up and running.

My Firestudio updates the firmware during install of universal control... Are you sure you have the right version for your OS?

yeah man, i have xp. except i live in australia, i dont know how to call your crazy US numbers, fill me in and i will! i emailed tech support with no response, yet..

The version says 0.0.0.0 so i'm guessing its not updating? no devices show in the universal control window.

yeah man, i've done it so many times it's killing me. i really needed this to be working by the weekend. presonus ignored my question and asked me what i'd already told them in my first email, but i replied. hopefully they get back to me.