New Flotsam And Jetsam song!

They sound great here, too bad there's so many new members but Bittner's on drums! I'm definitely going to check out their new record.
They do sound great. Except I'm actually not in love with Gilberts background vocals here. They are supposed to be gang vocals not harmonizing lol
I don't fret about the members. The line up hasn't been stable for a very longtime. Although Blabber says Ed left after Ugly Noise he was actually gone by the time The Cold came out. That was all Mark Simpson. Oh I talked to Michael Spencer the bass player and he says the rest of the album is even stronger and they hope to release another track soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: sufferer
The harmonizing does have an apocalyptic sound to me. It could fit in with like In The Beginning on Shout at the Devil. But They have an album before that right?
Yes, a self titled one. Check out the song "Livewire". Sure, they had the wild hair and leather back then, but so did many of the thrash bands at that time. Metallica even used to share the stage with them quite a bit in their early days. The first two Crüe records are straight up raw heavy metal, before turning into the mainstream crap they're now mostly known for.

Last edited: