New Forum Scheme

Clearly Glenn has sold out. I believe this is the same color scheme on the Hot Topic forum. I fully expect Bullet For My Valentine to headline next year.

Zod

Rumor has it that PP10 will be a US tour with only four bands:

Fall Out Boy
Killswitch Engage
Atreyu
Bullet For My Valentine

My source? The color scheme.

Change is healthy every now and then. Personally, I think it's nice when the forum matches the scheme of the Web site, so I was looking forward to the change on here. I don't like this color scheme as much as I liked the previous one, but it's not bad and it doesn't really bother me. And since the previous scheme no longer matches the PP site I'd rather have this one anyway.
Clearly Glenn has sold out. I believe this is the same color scheme on the Hot Topic forum. I fully expect Bullet For My Valentine to headline next year.

Zod
Anyone wondering how/why Zod actually is familiar enough with the Hot Topic forum to recognize a duplicate of its color scheme? :lol: Just kidding, Zod.
o_O Oh, wait ... just noticed the goggly face. At first I was thinking, "Damn, Deron! Remind me to never disagree with your design work in a public forum." I'm assuming the goggly face means that you were either just kidding and/or blowing off the criticism of the few who don't dig the new scheme.

Yeah he was just blowing it off :lol:

I wasn't trying to be a dick, just voicing my thoughts. Deron is cool enough to get it, so it is allllll good :D

It is nice that it matches the site for sure, i'm just not big on various shades of brownish purple. :lol:

Hey, there's always next year right? :lol:

Overall I like it. The header is cool looking. The darker brown boarder is cool, as it flows well from the header. I like the light brown Screen Name and quote color. That greypinkbrown in the topic and main text sections is plain fugly.