New Full-Length Video by Chris Lasegue

Chris Lasegue

Ex-Jag Panzer Guitarist
Jan 15, 2008
U.S.A.
Here's a full-length video of me playing a melodic instrumental I wrote entitled "Horizons". It's more in the style of Eric Johnson and Joe Satriani or Steve Vai. I hope you enjoy it!
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Moj2xueoJ8[/ame]

Cool video Chris!!! Very good instrumental piece. Less than 2 weeks to see Jag Panzer (and Battleroar, of couse Marco :headbang:) at Keep It True. Can´t wait for it!!

off topic: Marco: Is it true you´re going to play in Barcelona next fall at Metalcova Festival with Avenger?

Yes Marco, we're going to play there,at least that's what I know so far! I always dreamed to come to Spain. Thank you brother, and see you at KIT!

Great video Chris...I love that piece...very tasty stuff...hope you get enough material one day for your own instrumental solo project...that would be great! Until then, kick ass with Jag Panzer!

Cool video Chris!!! Very good instrumental piece. Less than 2 weeks to see Jag Panzer (and Battleroar, of couse Marco :headbang:) at Keep It True. Can´t wait for it!!

off topic: Marco: Is it true you´re going to play in Barcelona next fall at Metalcova Festival with Avenger?
Thanks, Marco...see you there!

Thoroughly enjoyed the composition of that tune and thanks for the link Chris! I really wish I could attend KIT and experience Jag Panzer live as well as all the other greats bands. I look foreward to new JP material with your input and hope you guys visit Philadelphia PA area while touring.

Last Wed evening my wife and I saw Adrien Belew perform with his Power Trio in Philly. What an amazing show man! Completely blown away with the musicianship displayed. I was so moved I even shed a couple tears. Many Crimson tunes as well as originals expertly orchestrated by Adrien Belew. Check them out if you get a chance to. Anyway, best of luck at KIT and safe travels.

Best Regards,
Demetrios

Thoroughly enjoyed the composition of that tune and thanks for the link Chris! I really wish I could attend KIT and experience Jag Panzer live as well as all the other greats bands. I look foreward to new JP material with your input and hope you guys visit Philadelphia PA area while touring.

Last Wed evening my wife and I saw Adrien Belew perform with his Power Trio in Philly. What an amazing show man! Completely blown away with the musicianship displayed. I was so moved I even shed a couple tears. Many Crimson tunes as well as originals expertly orchestrated by Adrien Belew. Check them out if you get a chance to. Anyway, best of luck at KIT and safe travels.

Best Regards,
Demetrios
Thanks, Demetrios! I really appreciate your comments! That's cool that you got to see Belew....I still haven't seen him live yet. What a mind that guy has! I really love the musicians who think compositionally, with an emphasis on arranging. That's what I'm currently focusing on. On another note, have you heard of a monster guitar player in the Philly area named Scott McGill? He's insanely good! You should check him out. Anyway, I'll talk to you soon!