New Gamma Ray live CD/DVD/ Blu-Ray and new Helloween studio!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Is anyone else looking forward to these two releases like I am? The Gamma Ray live CD "Live Skeletons And Majesties" will be released on November 30th, 2012 in 3 formats (2CD, DVD, Blu-ray). Helloweens "Straight Out Of Hell" CD will be released in January with rumors that the Hellish Rock Tour Part 2 (Helloween and Gamma Ray) will hit the USA sometime in 2013. Also heard that a opening band is considered and UDO is in the running!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah I've got the Gamma Ray on order at the local indie shop!

Does anyone know if the blu ray will be all region? I just need to make sure it play on my PS3. It is pretty pricey.

Can't wait for the Hellish Rock Tour to hit the USA again!

oh man, UDO would rule.....been a long time since he toured the US(maybe the Holy tour back in 2000?)Would do anything to go to that show
Yes, it was Holy. I saw that tour twice. RAVEN was on that tour with .U.D.O. Both were excellent shows! HELLOWEEN, GAMMA RAY, and .U.D.O. would fucking rip if that were to happen here in the States!

Helloween is a top 3 band of all time for me.
Let's be realistic here folks.
Hellish Rock didn't exactly sell out last time around.
I would be shocked if UDO was put on the US routing.
Yes, it would be cool but Helloween or GR would have to take quite a cut for that to realistically happen.

Yes, it was Holy. I saw that tour twice. RAVEN was on that tour with .U.D.O. Both were excellent shows! HELLOWEEN, GAMMA RAY, and .U.D.O. would fucking rip if that were to happen here in the States!

Wow. I seriously do not recall a Raven / UDO tour.
Wonder if this hit the Chicagoland area.
If it was 2000 it was most likely at some suburban venue like Jackhammers or Rileys Rock House.

Wow. I seriously do not recall a Raven / UDO tour.
Wonder if this hit the Chicagoland area.
If it was 2000 it was most likely at some suburban venue like Jackhammers or Rileys Rock House.

From UDO's official page:

UDO/ Raven- 06/12/00 at Rileys in Aurora, IL

A Helloween/Gamma Ray/U.D.O. package touring North America (and including Quebec, Canada) would be killer. The main draw for me would be U.D.O., as I never ever saw Mr. Dirschneider live so far...

p17c6ucevu2181rn9psh18bbocj4.jpg

HELLOWEEN - New Track Available For Streaming

GAMMA RAY Track Available For Free Download

The clip 'Time To Break Free' (with former HELLOWEEN singer Michael Kiske) from the release can be viewed below:

New Helloween video showed up in my Youtube feed this morning. Didn't see it posted here yet. At first listen seems solid, but not remarkable.