New gear new problems.

heavenshell

Jul 26, 2006
hey guys just bought a new adat converter to go along side my m- audio 1814 i got the presonus digimax lt . pre amps are awesome ive nver heard my recordings so good and i picked up a pair of rode nt 5 and pro tools m-powered 8 i love the elastic audio feature for quanatizing drums its amazing.

but heres my problem i seem to be getting pops and cracks during my recordings i cant tell if its something to do with the adat connection i highly doubt or wat ? has any one had this issue its seems to be in play back but not on bounce could it be because all tracks have elastic audio enabled ?

:headbang:
help please lol ..

Andrew

i using for its preamps and going adat out of the digimax into the m-audio i have buffer size very high until i have to record vocals or things that need zero latency

i using for its preamps and going adat out of the digimax into the m-audio i have buffer size very high until i have to record vocals or things that need zero lateny

Make sure that one is a slave and the other is a master, for example, the Presonus is the master and the M-Audio is the slave. I don't know how to change these settings (outside of Pro Tools), check the manuals?