New Ghost EP (produced by Dave Grohl) coming next month

All covers, apparently. 12" vinyl and as a bonus disc on an Infestissumam reissue.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2013/10/0...ers-ep-listen-take-roky-ericksons-ghosts-now/

Haters can hate, but I'm in "shut up and take my money" mode on this one.

I hate when labels do this reissue crap! Its been happening again and the fans that purchase the original when it first comes out have to buy it again for the damn bonus tracks, that is, if we collect the discography! And then labels complain about illegal downloading!

The Roky Erickson is very fitting, his late 70s work almost sounds like Ghost material.
Army of Lovers is interesting, I use to have their first two albums, always thought the singer looked like Nina Hagan.

I hate when labels do this reissue crap! Its been happening again and the fans that purchase the original when it first comes out have to buy it again for the damn bonus tracks, that is, if we collect the discography! And then labels complain about illegal downloading!

Without making some ol' so clever douche remark for the forum court to laugh at; I too hate it. However the label's position is to make money and if that means taking advantage of the consumer then that is what they will do, it is the way of capitalism after all.
Companies eventually pissed me off enough with DVDs that I just don't buy them anymore, then again I don't think anyone else does know either.

The Metalsucks article made it sound like the only way to get the EP on CD was to buy a reissue. Not that it means you have to, but still...

November 20 the Swedish ghouls will release a covers EP, If You Have Ghost, as a 12″ vinyl and a bonus CD on a new super-duper deluxe edition the aforementioned Infestissumam.

All covers, apparently. 12″ vinyl and as a bonus disc on an Infestissumam reissue.

Uh

Why are we still arguing about this? Some of us just misread it.

Why are you getting so hostile at someone pointing out the irony in a number of people in this thread going on rants about labels taking advantage of them when they simply didn't even bother to actually read? The facts are not our enemies guys. :)