New Ghost EP (produced by Dave Grohl) coming next month

http://www.metalsucks.net/2013/10/0...ers-ep-listen-take-roky-ericksons-ghosts-now/

It's a covers EP produced by Dave Grohl. It will be available as a separate 12" vinyl release or a bonus disc on an Infestissumam reissue. I'm not keen on re-buying an album I just bought this year, so I may go the vinyl route. Either way, more Ghost is always a good thing.

The Roky Erickson is very fitting, his late 70s work almost sounds like Ghost material.
Army of Lovers is interesting, I use to have their first two albums, always thought the singer looked like Nina Hagan.

Cool this will force more copies of the original pressing of the new one to the used circuit.
I would pick it up for $5.

I really liked the first one, but didn't like anything I have heard yet from the new one.

The Roky Erickson is very fitting, his late 70s work almost sounds like Ghost material.
Army of Lovers is interesting, I use to have their first two albums, always thought the singer looked like Nina Hagan.

That makes the 3rd or 4th Roky Erickson cover from his "Evil One" album now. hahaha. They just need to make it a tribute record soon. haha. it's the only album of his I own funny enough.