New Grey Skies Fallen

RickGSF

May 2, 2003
New York
www.myspace.com
Hi guys, sorry for the spam. Paul gave me his blessing anyway! haha

Anyway, my band just finished up an EP, "Along Came Life" and posted it on a few sites for streaming. If you're daring, check or the 4 new tracks at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Grey-Skies-Fallen/129346293748829

I don't know if any of you guys have heard us before, but I think this would be a good introduction. Oh, we have like no fans on facebook, lol, so if you like what you hear, add us.

Thanks,
Rick

I am so thankful you are still creating!!!!
I have been a fan of grey skies fallen for quite sometime, so when I heard the rumor you werent going to be creating anymore under that name I got more than a little bummed out!!!!!

I am so thankful you are still creating!!!!
I have been a fan of grey skies fallen for quite sometime, so when I heard the rumor you werent going to be creating anymore under that name I got more than a little bummed out!!!!!

We're writing a full-length now, so hopefully we can get our shit together long enough to finish it.

We're writing a full-length now, so hopefully we can get our shit together long enough to finish it.

Full-length never materialized, so we're sticking to our original "EP every year or so" plan. Recording for "Introspective" begins on the 17th. 3 songs, about 35 minutes in length...

We'll have some recording video "webisodes" posted too. I'll rock one of my 3 ND shirts in tribute.

Oh, and it will most likely be a free download as usual.