New guy here

soa_bass

Jun 1, 2007
'Sup everyone!

I am a metal head and music lover and player looking for a new forum to attend to. I have been a member of multiple music forums for the past few years, but most have been full of elitist pigs so I am checking out this one ( it already looks very promising ).

A quick introduction to me

I am 18 ( since May 22nd )
I go by my middle name online usually, which is Jack
I play bass in two metal bands ( One thrash-metalcore and one progressive ambient death )
I love ( long list ) Almost all styles of metal ( Death, Prog, Black, Avant Garde, Thrash, NWOBHM, Melo-Death, Blackened Death, Viking, Math Metal, Hardcore, Metalcore, Doom, etc. ), I enjoy earlier pop acts such as Michael Jackson and Madonna, I enjoy jazz, funk, Classical, Baroque, earlier country, folk, Prog Rock, etc.

My current favorite bands are
Opeth, Rush, Pink Floyd, Orphaned Land, Wintersun, Metallica ( 80's era ), Porcupine Tree, Primus, Tool, Iron Maiden, Epica, After Forever, and Cannibal Corpse.

I hope to get to know a lot of you and learn more about many different metal bands here

P. S. I end almost every post with =-p =-), and have for about four or five years now on many different forums

=-p =-)