New Hard Rock/AOR Bands???

Ever sends i heard the White Widdow album last year, ive been in love with Hard Rock/AOR. Of course I already know all the old ones since I grew up with those bands with my parents.

I just got both Line of Fire albums in the mail today. Can you guys give me a bunch of other new AOR bands, lets say of the 2000s-present? I know alot of everyone here loves those bands! Help me out!

H.E.A.T, Houston, Farcry, Hardcore Superstar, Crazy Lixx, and Brother Firetribe right off the top of my head.

As for knowing "all the old ones" - my guess is some of the folks here could show you a whole world of bands you missed.

H.E.A.T, Houston, Farcry, Hardcore Superstar, Crazy Lixx, and Brother Firetribe right off the top of my head.

As for knowing "all the old ones" - my guess is some of the folks here could show you a whole world of bands you missed.

I'll have to go check these bands out, thanks! If anymore come up feel free to share!

And yes the im sure there are a MILLION old ones i havent heard. But i always like discovering new bands. Like I prefer discovering new killer traditional/power/speed metal bands than hunting for the old and obscure. I think it's the young boy in me (im 22 years old) and i like discovering stuff from my generation

WORK OF ART, hands down the best new AOR band out there (besides LINE OF FIRE of course - haha). Two albums on Frontiers. Both are incredible. When you get through the other stuff I am sure we can pile on the bands for you. I have an modern AOR playlist with like 50 albums in it. haha.

some other good ones:

Alliance
Charing Cross
Firewolfe
Giant
Hardline
Hitchcock, Toby
Leverage
Magnificent, The
Pink Cream 69
The Poodles
Pride of Lions