New Hate Me! cover...

You guys loose the tempo in some parts. Solo enters a bit late too, and it sounds like Tony Iommi playing that solo :tickled:. Plus really crappy recording! Like a single computer mic maybe?

There's room for improving though.

I agree with WOAD, it does loose tempo but it's alright.Keep working on it though!:)

Well, my friend (drummer) said they didnt go out of tempo. Hylian, they recorded the whole shit with one camcorder, and the camcorder just "skips" every now and then. Thats why "out of tempo".

But the camcorder records from ONE SOURCE (the band), so if everything goes out of sync at different parts (i.e, the drums, then the guitars), it has to be the band.

one track of audio cannot go out of sync as it has nothing to go out of sync with.

-Gavin- said:
But the camcorder records from ONE SOURCE (the band), so if everything goes out of sync at different parts (i.e, the drums, then the guitars), it has to be the band.

one track of audio cannot go out of sync as it has nothing to go out of sync with.

this is very true. I thought you had recorded it on the PC with Ntrack. If you do record stuff cheaply i would suggest a copy of this program, its not the best but you can multitrack recordings. It also offers a metronome for your drummer.