New headphones day!

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
Just picked up my Audio Technica ATH-M50's for $140 total from one of my local music stores, and I gotta say, I'm loving 'em! They're so much more accurate sounding than my old Sony MDR-7506's, and I gotta say, I'm finally starting to realize why people like James always bitch about mp3's, cuz I can really hear some funky stuff going on in the cymbals and the like on some of the tunes I'm listening to. My only hesitation is that there might be just a tad too much low-mids, but if I were to have hyping anywhere, I'd much rather have it there than the ear-piercing high-end of the MDR's.

Oh, and Unsilpauly, if you read this, it was your recommendation that got me interested in these in the first place, so thanks dude! :headbang:

Just picked up my Audio Technica ATH-M50's for $140 total from one of my local music stores, and I gotta say, I'm loving 'em! They're so much more accurate sounding than my old Sony MDR-7506's, and I gotta say, I'm finally starting to realize why people like James always bitch about mp3's, cuz I can really hear some funky stuff going on in the cymbals and the like on some of the tunes I'm listening to. My only hesitation is that there might be just a tad too much low-mids, but if I were to have hyping anywhere, I'd much rather have it there than the ear-piercing high-end of the MDR's.

Oh, and Unsilpauly, if you read this, it was your recommendation that got me interested in these in the first place, so thanks dude! :headbang:

no problem man! i am glad you like them, im still loving mine as well. i cant wait to pick up a couple more pairs.

Haha, well, I managed for awhile, but I had to bring down the highs in the graphic EQ in Windows Media Player, so that should've been a sure-fire sign that something was off... :loco: