NEW! "Imperial Omen" female fronted dual vocal band from California.

SirenOvMetal

YourNextQueenOvMetal
Jun 18, 2010
Northern California
www.myspace.com
(I posted this somewhere else the same text, I didn't wanna just re write it a different way so, please don't delete it :-/...)
A friend gave me a link to this site, thought I'd do a little of promotion for my band "Imperial Omen" we are a brand new band out of San Francisco looking to go big. There are two vocalists in the band, a screamer and a clean vocalist. The reason for duel vocals is that it seems to be a way more powerful approach in my opinion. So far it has been very successful up to our skill level. We were offered to open up for Rotting Christ this coming March, but were turned down to the fact that the promoters said there are already five bands playing. We've been approached by several magazine writers who have offered to do interviews with us but require an EP which we are working on right now... As of right now we are sitting at number 43 out of a whopping 175 bands in the bay on our metal charts on Reverbnation, and we are not active. When we do start playing shows after the EP is finished then I can only imagine the numbers then. Anyways enough promo. I am just happy to find this forum page, it's awesome! I hope you all enjoy our music and spread our plague! Thank you!

Sample: www.reverbnation.com/imperialomen

~Siren