New & Improved BeyondEarCandy!

:worship:
Dave@BEC said:
Hey all, hope you like the re-designed BeyondEarCandy.com!!! Took a little longer to get it all finished up, but believe it was worth it! :headbang:
Correction...took a lot longer than planned on, but hell now it's here so start requesting songs, turn it up loud, & anyone that wants to become a donating member, that would be awesome of course!

Nice job with the new site Dave, thank you :worship:
Wish you'll get plenty of new visitors at BEC and loads of new listeners to BEC radio! :)

Stay heavy! :headbang:

Evil said:
god yer a whore Dave ;)

almost time to hoist a few brews...!!

oh... BTW revamp looks great!
Thx about the site, I am definitely a metal addict! Can't wait for my biggest "fix" of the year...definitely ready to hoist a bunch, c u there! We'll be down starting Wed. :kickass:

well I did it!

I just paid for a premium membership to BEC! :worship:

Because BEC is just that damn good. :Smug:

Thanks again for all the hard work. I look forward to some great times here. This is the only radio station I've tuned into on a daily basis on the internet ever!

~Hoyt.

Rider of Theli said:
well I did it!

Thanks again for all the hard work. I look forward to some great times here. This is the only radio station I've tuned into on a daily basis on the internet ever!

~Hoyt.
Cool, Rider! Check out all the features and tell us what you think. I'm addicted to that 128K radio and practically unlimited requests.

Rider of Theli said:
well I did it!

~Hoyt.

Don't forget to check out www.hardrockin80s.com too Hoyt. i think you get a free month with your membership here at BEC if i recall.

I intend to register as a donating member soon also! 128k streams rule...

MEFlyingV said:
Thanks to whomever requested HELL HATH NO FURY this afternoon. Someone went nuts (Lost Horizon,At Vance, and more) this Saturday afternoon!
Wasn't me, I requested Snow Giant and Blackness. Saw several other requests for Overlorde. Had to be one of the heaviest afternoons for requests! Very cool. :headbang:

Just added a bunch of new albums, putting the total playlist of songs at over 3,000! But stayed tuned, because got lots more still to add!! :headbang: Thx to AMBR for providing the CD cover images! :cool:

Cool. I am glad to see Nicodemus was added. one of my favorite Sonic Age bands (our label) and a very good fit for this station. Very unique style also.

Now I will have to see what other Sonic Age artists were added so i can support the corps!

Looking forward to reading any BEC reviews that come out about the CDs...

Dave@BEC said:
Just added a bunch of new albums, putting the total playlist of songs at over 3,000! But stayed tuned, because got lots more still to add!! :headbang: Thx to AMBR for providing the CD cover images! :cool:

Thanks Dave for all the hard work! You're determined to keep be addicted to the 'Candy, aren't you?! *shakes fist at Dave* :loco: I just requested Savage Circus, Nicodemus, Euroforce, and many more.

:kickass:

and much thanks to AMBR for her hard work and dedication as well! *hugs*

~Hoyt.