New interview with Henrik

That's awesome.

It's nice to see that there are still brilliant musicians out there that have really good attitudes. When I saw Evergrey last year, Tom and Henrik actually came out and watched the last two bands. They were way in the back and I was in the very front against the barricade. If I would have known they were there, I would have rushed back there to talk to them.

But yeah, I don't care who Evergrey comes around with next time they're in the states, I'll go see it!!!

LordOfTheStrings said:
That's awesome.

It's nice to see that there are still brilliant musicians out there that have really good attitudes. When I saw Evergrey last year, Tom and Henrik actually came out and watched the last two bands. They were way in the back and I was in the very front against the barricade. If I would have known they were there, I would have rushed back there to talk to them.

But yeah, I don't care who Evergrey comes around with next time they're in the states, I'll go see it!!!

I couldn't agree with you more, could care less who they come back with, I am there with bells on:headbang: !

SickBoy said:
Great interview!
I especially liked the part about them wanting to tour, cause I missed their April gig in Budapest... :(
I'm really looking forward to seeing Evergrey!

I think a LOT of us are patiently awaiting the band's arrival to our respective cities. :) I do hope it is SOOOONNN!