New Interview With Mark Briody / Review Of Casting The Stones Online

Thanks for pointing that out! Our webmaster accidentally put up the wrong review. It should be fixed later tonight. We get a little goofy sometimes.

The new record is really cool. I have had it almost three weeks now and I still haven't completely absorbed all of the things going on within it. A really amazing record in so many ways.

EC

MaximumMetal said:
Thanks for pointing that out! Our webmaster accidentally put up the wrong review. It should be fixed later tonight. We get a little goofy sometimes.

The new record is really cool. I have had it almost three weeks now and I still haven't completely absorbed all of the things going on within it. A really amazing record in so many ways.
EC

Thanks MaximunMetal,
I hope everyone feels that way about it!!
Chris.

MaximumMetal said:

EC
It's fixed! We had a little oopsy there :loco: , as EC pointed out. In case anyone is wondering who the hell I am, I am the author of that review, so now you know who to give a hard time on the forum if you don't like it (although hate mail, death threats and unabomber packages are to be forwarded to our webmaster, not me, hehehe :Spin: ). We managed to get it up at about the same time as EC's interview with Mark, but then we realized the wrong review had been put up. But anyway, the review's finally up as well at:

http://www.maximummetal.com/reviews/revresults.asp?ID=jagp_cts&idBand=284

The first line kind of pissed me off, since I live in Indiana! So close, yet so far away. I wish I could of have had Mark deliver my copy of CtS! At least Mark should have been watching Boilermaker football!

How's it going? Have you been watching college football all day?

Mark - No, actually I just got back from John Schaffer's in Indiana.