New interview with Romeo (hell yes!)

I want to listen to the interview. Anyone notice an autoplay song in the background? Seems random and I don't know how to stop it. Am I stupid here?

Edit: Found it. Some iPod looking autoplayer on the right. I don't like it when websites do this. If I want to listen to music, I will, thank you.

How 'bout The Divine Wings Of Tragedy in it's entirety? That's the most iconic disc from their catalog and the one that put them on the map. I know V is huge among the prog crowd, but TDWOT is the classic in their catalog.

Britt

nice interview...One thing that will be awesome at PPUSA other than seeing Sym X on tour is we will actually be able to SEE them in the light show at PPUSA . I thought I was a Tool concert last week watching Symphony X's silhouettes all night long, it was a bit irritating but I still had a great time.

Bear

Embedded music should've died in 1998. The embedded MIDI back then was a lot less obnoxious, at least.

And yes, TDWoT in its entirety. And skip anything from V through Paradise Lost.

Iconoclast in it's entirety. All 12 songs! This album is beyond fucking magnificent and absolutely killer in a live environment. I've seen the SX/IE tour once already with the second time coming on March 10th. Iconoclast just blows me away more and more I listen to it. By far my favorite by SX. Play it all at Progpower XIII!

Yeah, pretty much the opposite or Purveyor here... I still can't get into Iconoclast beyond a few passages here and there.

Iconoclast in it's entirety. All 12 songs! This album is beyond fucking magnificent and absolutely killer in a live environment. I've seen the SX/IE tour once already with the second time coming on March 10th. Iconoclast just blows me away more and more I listen to it. By far my favorite by SX. Play it all at Progpower XIII!

I'd be down with that for sure, but I suspect we'd be in the minority...by far.

Three words. TWILIGHT IN OLYMPUS. period. m/

I was listening to that album yesterday. It has some great songs on it for sure but I would actually like to hear a re recorded with whatever equipment and production that was used on Iconoclast. I was thinking man, this is some very tinny bad sounding production....I think Divine Wings sounded better than that and that was prior to that album... Random thoughts

Bear