New interview with Superchrist's Chris Black is now online!

Never had listened to them before. Its good shit.

So Dave does it bother you how much he gives a shit about the audience reaction to his songs?

Not at all. I was an audience member who was convinced by a live performance, so it worked out well for me.

I don't really care either. I understand Jim's comments in the past about bands making music based on a live setting, or based on how audiences will like/react to their music. But I think that's fine if that's what you want to do. I think that its mostly a style issue. Its one thing to try to do so purely to make money in the commercial world, and another to make music that is intended to go over great live with people being able to sing along and have a good fucking time.

Amusing plug from the Superchrist site...

"NEW INTERVIEW. Madman metal journalist extraordinaire Dave Burns recently stopped pissing on a stack of Decibel magazines long enough to interview Professor Black in depth about all of the band's activities for the last year. Check it out here."

I also pause from time to time to eat heaping plates of asparagus washed down with a few glasses of Wild Irish Rose.