New interview with Woods of Ypres-Trendcrusher Zine

Thanks for the great interview!

Although, I do believe that when I joined the band, David wasn't looking for a keyboardist- just vocals, bass and guitar. I just happened to be out of school, and looking for a black metal band to join, and my husband thought it would be worth a shot to ask one of my favourite bands if they wouldn't mind adding keys to their sound. I suppose that's why I was the only keyboardist to reply ;)

Great interview. I know Woods III just came out but after reading that I am really excited to hear some of the material you already have planned for Woods IV.

"We’d load in Friday night, crash, make breakfast, track guitars all day over multiple pots of coffee until we were shitting out pants and then eat BBQ, watch hockey on illegal satellite and get trashed at night. Sunday would be similar but with a hangover."

reminds me of how I write papers in college

amazing interview, reading it gives the music more weight, for me.

Yeah thanks for the interview, it was interesting to hear a lot of that stuff. Also you gave great answers to the questions... in-depth!

Yeah I couldn't believe the thing about living in the like, jam space or whatever for a year, thats totally nuts. Definitely makes you appreciate the music more when you realize how much shit you guys went through to crank this beast out. Can't wait for Woods IV too... and introspective look maybe? Ha, should be awesome.